Store Strategic Planner
"Before we had data. Today we have the information required to act."
Arnaud Blondin, Store Operations Analyst, Real GmbH Germany
Retail Workforce Scheduling
Retail Checkout Lines Dimensioning Problems
on a register when others are completely empty
Customers refuse to use checkouts
because they don’t like self-checkouts
Too many checkout lines opened
at some times of the day, too few at others
Retail Workforce Scheduling Solutions & Benefits
Simplify your work
- Manage your checkout line easily and efficiently.
- Compute your workforce needs for any part of the day, month or year.
- Identify typical mistakes and show your line is improving on a regular basis.
Adapt your organization to your needs
- Visualize your store performance and compare with other stores.
- Identify issues and define concrete action plans.
- Justify your decisions with data and factual analysis.
Manage your budget strategically
- Identify the best use of your budget.
- Align all your store managers with your strategy and make sure they execute.
- Evaluate investments and simulate the introduction of new technologies.
Make sure investments have lasting effects
- Make sure the organization continually improves.
- Ensure investments done by the group have quantifiable and lasting results.
Store Strategic Planner offers
Strategic: Make strategic decisions like workforce dimensioning, contract types and impact of new technologies.
Tactical: Control the continuous improvement process using visualization of performance indicators, comparisons, alerts and more.
Operational: Manage the daily needs of stores, forecasting customer flows, defining schedules and checkout operations.